Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Guild Merchants (store locations) How do they work while in other alliance areas? rank1+

Hvitserk
Hvitserk
Soul Shriven
I've looked and can't find any information on this, which might be completely my fault but whatever, here it goes... I'm Aldmeri by the way.
I'm in a pretty well off trading guild on the PS4, and this morning we lost our store bid leaving us without a location. Now being rank 3 myself I've gone to the next alliance area and noticed guild merchants there as well.
->What I'm really trying to figure out is if those stores locations are the same guilds for the Ebonheart players as they are for an Aldmeri, or if they are all Aldmeri only guilds and the Ebonheart players see other guilds.<-
I'm just not sure if we should waste our time bidding on any store location within another alliance area if some of our low level members aren't going to be able to sell their items appropriately.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    All alliances see the same guild store in the same location. For example, if you bid on a store in Auridon, it will be accessible to low level AD characters and DC or EP veterans.
  • Hvitserk
    Hvitserk
    Soul Shriven
    Sweet, that's exactly what I wanted to hear!
    Thank you!