Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

returning player !

Skr1pted
Skr1pted
any good recent sorc build? glass cannon build..

also whats best race for non premium account ( imperial )
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I don't play a sorc, but you can try googling Deltia's Gaming or Tamriel Foundry. In my experience, they have some pretty decent builds.

For a sorcerer (assuming you want to be primarily focused on using skills that use magicka), the best races are probably Altmer, Breton, or Dunmer because the passives provide the best synergies with magicka based abilities.
  • Skr1pted
    Skr1pted
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    I don't play a sorc, but you can try googling Deltia's Gaming or Tamriel Foundry. In my experience, they have some pretty decent builds.

For a sorcerer (assuming you want to be primarily focused on using skills that use magicka), the best races are probably Altmer, Breton, or Dunmer because the passives provide the best synergies with magicka based abilities.

what is the staff i want to be using as a burst/glass dps (im magicka )

how effective is sorc healing atm?

do i need fighters guild perk?

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Skr1pted wrote: »

1. The flame staff is generally thought to be the best for high damage output.
    2. I'll let someone else answer this...My main is a Templar healer, so I can't speak to this as easily.
    3. Which fighter's guild perk are you speaking of? Intimidate is always good to drop a point in, because it can make some quests a lot easier to complete.

Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 27, 2015 3:19AM
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skr1pted wrote: »
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

1) fire ... and you can use destructive touch as a knockback

2) if you load crit stats and power up critical surge it assists with self healing

3) which one ? ... the first one, Intimidate, makes some of your quests finish faster (as does the Mage guild Persuade)
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend