The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Potatopia the Guild of Guildness~

AFW
AFW
Soul Shriven
Potatopia: The guild of doing guildly things
~~~~~~~~~~

Message from Me, The Guild Leader :-
Hi, Im making this post in hopes that someone will see it and take the time to consider joining my guild. I made the guild not too long ago, a month or two to be less vague. I created the guild with high hopes to bring players together to have fun and socialize within the expansive world of "The Elder Scrolls Online" whether that be through Questing, PvP, Raiding or Crafting. as I previously stated; I just want the players of "ESO" to come together, to have fun and to create new friendships.

How to Join : -
To join the Guild, Just mail my account ingame my account name is: @AFW

Voice Comm : -
at the current moment we have no voice comm other than the ingame chat system but I am currently looking into buying a TeamSpeak 3 Server which I should have within the next 2 or 3 weeks. I will update this post when I do. :smiley:

Guild Rules : -
  1. No Stealing
  2. No Disrespecting others.
  3. No Sexist/Racist/Homophobic comments
  4. No Disrespect of other's lifestyles, we are a LGBT Friendly Guild.
  5. If you withdraw from the bank, replace the items this goes for withdrawing gold as well.
  6. Try and help out with Guild Events such as Group Dungeons and Raids.

We don't need hate within the guild, so if your gonna be disrespectful, take it elsewhere we certainly don't want it!

Guild Current/Future Interests : -
  • Socialization
  • Questing
  • Crafting
  • PvP
  • PvE
  • Dungeon-ing
  • Raiding

One last thing: -
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, it honestly means alot. Even if you are not interested on joining thank you for taking the time out of your day to take the time to read this - @AFW
  • theragnahackseb17_ESO
    Hey. im looking for friendly guild with nice people, to have fun in game, and travel/fight together. Im currently lvl 12 and I want to learn more about this game, but being alone in such a bug world is not fun for me. Ill send you mail ingame
  • AFW
    AFW
    Soul Shriven
    Great! :smiley: