Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mad gods bargain

Artfuldodger
Artfuldodger
✭✭✭
I think thats the correct title of the quest, I have just played it I should really know. I do not want to give anything away here, there used to be skill points on offer are is that still the case? For any one who has recently played it.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
-Johnny Depp
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get the girls kill the badies save the entire planet ... As uk pop group once sang ... In this case its better let her go with the baddies n take the book
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    SugaComa wrote: »
    Get the girls kill the badies save the entire planet ... As uk pop group once sang ... In this case its better let her go with the baddies n take the book

yes thanks for that, I did say without giving too much away and you never really answered the question did you. But now that you mentioned the book what use is it exactly?

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »

Great thank you. I knew I had to....but could not find it, that was until I had a proper look at my inventory instead of skipping past it like I had done, I really do need to start thinking about this game and slow down at times lol. Thank you ozjohn your a gent. What a dilemma that quest was ha ha.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    s
    Edited by Artfuldodger on July 26, 2015 11:55PM
    -Johnny Depp
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    :)
    Edited by Artfuldodger on July 26, 2015 11:53PM
    -Johnny Depp