Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

lvl 21 DK LFG for dungeons

darthsage
darthsage
✭✭
We all know the group finder tool sucks so I'm posting on here to find ppl to play with. Please have a mic and be on the NA server.. I'm also down to do quest. I am a lvl 21 DK and on the east coast. Send me a friend invite and message on LIVE GT:Darthsage
  • UGAxDIRKS
    UGAxDIRKS
    I'll add you my GT is UGAxDIRKS but your right the group finder is horrible I'll qeue for hours and if I actually do get placed in a group the group rarely even seems interested in actually doing a dungeon -.-
  • pr4wn
    pr4wn
    Soul Shriven
    Level 30+ summoner
    Send me an add on Xbox I'm always doing dungeons
    PR4WNofTHEdead
  • darthsage
    darthsage
    ✭✭
    @UGAxDIRKS sorry about ignoring ur party invite but I didn't get a chance to check this post so I thought u were spamming. Anytime u want to play hit me up.

@pr4wn ok cool I just turned 30. I'll send u an invite.
  • UGAxDIRKS
    UGAxDIRKS
    @darthsage no problem