Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm lost after messages across tamriel

Rokiisun
Rokiisun
✭✭
I'm a little lost on the AD main quest and was wondering if someone can help. I ended up in coldharbour completing the main quest but have now git lost on completing the AD questline as I haven't got the achievement yet. I last saw Queen Ayrenn in Dune saying she had a final message for me, but that's about it. I think I was supposed to meet Razum-dar in skywatch but after searching skywatch cannot find him or varus(?) the only quests I have in my journal are cadwells silver, a mages guild quest, a pledge quest and knowledge gained quest. Can someone help me back onto the AD questline path? Many thanks.
Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth.

High elf, Veteran rank 3, Dragon knight, AD, PS4, EU.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder a bit what achievement you are missing??

The quest given to you in Dune is the crossover quest that sends you to coldharbour. As you got cadwell's silver, you clearly did that. There is NO achievement for that quest. The last achievement for the main story in AD is "hallowed moons". You get it after doing "The Den of Lorkhaj" (the final quest in dune). After that you are send to skywatch, but there is no achievement involved.

you might be confusing the function of the achievement:
    "Hero of the aldmeri dominion.".

That is an achievement for getting (almsot all) of the quests in AD done..

This means getting all of the following achievements (the ones listed under the Aldmeri dominion):
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Quests_Achievements#Aldmeri_Dominion

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Rokiisun
    Rokiisun
    ✭✭
    That's maybe where I am getting confused because I swear I remember completing the main quest and now have cadwells silver. It's the hero of the aldemeri dominion achievement I am looking for, thanks for the links will see which quests I haven't done for this achievement.
    Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon and the truth.

High elf, Veteran rank 3, Dragon knight, AD, PS4, EU.