Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Travelers Guide to Tamriel Gets a Website

crazmadsci
crazmadsci
✭✭✭
I have finally done it! As many of the community know I have been working for months publishing and Releasing PDF strategy guides and advice for the game. However to improve return ability and growth for more content and encouragement from the community I have officially made it a website. All the PDF chapters and full version are available to the public for download but over time these pages will get their own individual pages and more content will grow. This site will also feature other sites, community members, forums etc to point you in the right direction of the hard work many community members have contributed as well. This is only the beginning but feedback from you guys helps a lot.

Check it out: http://www.travelersguidetotamriel.com
twitch streamer crazmadsci, Guildmaster Ethereal Army, Guide Writer: Travelers Guide to Tamriel.
  • REzRyder
    REzRyder
    ✭✭
    Such an awesome resource!!

Keep up the great work!
    REzRyder

Game on, Ride hard, Live free...
    Watch or come play live at http://Twitch.tv/RezRyder
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much. I appreciate all your hard work for creating this. This is exactly what I was looking for. Really well done and again, THANK YOU. You have just made my TESTU experience all that much better.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • crazmadsci
    crazmadsci
    ✭✭✭
    /uHsojVvad Thank you so much for the kind words. This is only the beginning by far. I have many many massive plans for the site and the community. If you have ideas, feedback or want to see something up there sooner just ask. I always give precedence to those who comment, provide feedback and use the site.
    twitch streamer crazmadsci, Guildmaster Ethereal Army, Guide Writer: Travelers Guide to Tamriel.