Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about The Hunting Grounds

LordDovakhiin
Once you enter the portal, can you leave and come back if you don't finish the quest or once you leave that's it you can't go back? I was standing at the shrine on my second low level account and someone randomly bit me outta nowhere and it's only a level 5 breton. I'd like to level him up a bit before finishing this cause everything in the area is level 12.
  • Artos_Rudric
    I'm wondering that too.
    Welcome the Night, Brothers and Sisters. It's certainly waiting for you.
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, you can leave and come back :) I think there is a timer when another player bites you though, so you have to finish it within a week. (Not 100% sure on how long the timer is or if there is even one anymore though).
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    You have seven days once you've contracted the disease to complete the quest, or you will have to contract it again. There is a timer; you can see it by opening your menu, going to Character, and scrolling down to Active Effects. The disease that leads to Lycanthropy is called Sanies Lupinus.