Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to get passed moonlit path

ericburns
ericburns
I was able to get through jathsogur but now I'm stuck on moonlit path. I know enemies are supposed to spawn in the circle but aren't. A guy I was playing with said he was able to get passed it but I'm not sure how. Has anyone passed it and would like to share their ways on this post? I've only seen people complain about it rather than try to get the enemies to spawn
  • ericburns
    ericburns
    Nvm figured it out. All you have to do is get everyone to wait at the portal for about 5 min and it'll reset itself and work
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    Lol getting everyone to wait is almost impossible. it is a mega pain this bug. is there a way to skip moonlit?
  • SaintRider
    SaintRider
    Soul Shriven
    So this has been a bugged in P.C both of the quests. How did it make through to Console and not be fixed ?
  • Platorian
    Platorian
    ✭✭
    I got passed this quest last night, I don't know if it's of any help to anyone, but I'm pretty sure I was lucky, when I last logged off the game I made sure I logged off under the tree next to the Silvenar and the Green Lady.

I logged in lat night at approx 11:30pm GMT - hoping there wasn't anyone there waiting for the quest, luckily there wasn't, as soon as I logged in Werewolves started attacking me and Khali right off the bat, and there it was, the quest wasn't bugged and I managed to follow it all the way through, now moved onto the next mission, happy days :)
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone successfully skipped this mission and if so where do you go to pick up the storey, I'm not wasting my life in a bleeding holding pattern till its either fixed or I complete it out of shear luck
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done it ...

Everyone group up, exit the portal one person enters and if if none else is in theyre a dislog starts if you hear dialog, call in everyone if not find who is still in there and invite to group

Job done.