The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

AwesomeGuildStore and Master Merchant

ThePonzzz
ThePonzzz
✭✭✭✭✭
Seems these updated yesterday, but now are completely dead (Out of Date) when I log in. I checked on esoui for any info, but didn't see anything. Any news? Anything I can do to get them working again without uninstalling?
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    Enable out of date addons in the addon manager.

Both addons have API Version set to 100011 (Update 6). Because API version doesn't match with the version on live server (100010) addon manager reports them as "outdated".

@sirinsidiator has mentioned it in the AwesomeGuildStore changelog:
    • updated to latest API version (100011 / update 6)
      • Note: This release is backwards compatible to update 5, but it will be shown as outdated in the addon manager
    Edited by Garkin on February 25, 2015 4:39AM
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like that was it, but now it says my UI is out of memory if I zone anywhere. I know it's not my PC though.

Intel® Core™ i7 5820K Processor (6x 3.30GHz/15MB L3 Cache) - Intel Core™ i7 5820K
    16 GB [4 GB X4] DDR4-2400 Memory Module - Corsair
    AMD Radeon R9 290x TurboDuo - 4GB

Just these two add-ons. Guess I'll hold off using them until 1.6.
  • Garkin
    Garkin
    ✭✭✭
    It is refeirng to Lua memory limit. You can increase this limit using the slash command:

/script SetCVar("LuaMemoryLimitMB", 128)

This comand will set Lua memory limit to 128MB (default value is 64MB)

You will need to reload UI to apply changes:

/reloadui
    Edited by Garkin on February 26, 2015 12:34PM
    Garkin / EU / CSF guild
    My addons: SkyShards, LoreBooks, Dustman, Map Coordinates, No, thank you, ... (full list)
    I'm taking care of: Azurah - Interface Enhanced, Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker and more
    My folder with updated/modified addons: DROPBOX
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will that cause anything else to happen? I get the error within 10 minutes of playing. I'll definitely give it a go though!
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeesh, checking my usage, my logon is already at 47MB. The moment I zone I'm at 63MB. Playing for more than 10 minutes, I'm at around 80MB. This seems excessively high for just using 2 add-ons.

I was using /script d(math.ceil(collectgarbage("count")).." KB") to check my usage.
    Edited by ThePonzzz on February 26, 2015 6:09PM
  • katkat42
    katkat42
    ✭✭✭
    ThePonzzz wrote: »
    Yeesh, checking my usage, my logon is already at 47MB. The moment I zone I'm at 63MB. Playing for more than 10 minutes, I'm at around 80MB. This seems excessively high for just using 2 add-ons.

I was using /script d(math.ceil(collectgarbage("count")).." KB") to check my usage.

Yikes, that does seem like a lot of bloat. Does your memory use inflate up that fast when you use only one of the add-ons? Or none? Or is it the combination of the two?
    Stonehenge ROCKS!
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Testing just now. I went from 49.8MB to 17.7MB turning Out of Date add-ons back off. As a point of reference, this was NOT the case prior to updating on 2/23. I've not had issues at all. I haven't tried one and then another. But my guess is Master Merchant is the culprit, and not AwesomeGuildStore.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So seems Master Merchant is taking even MORE memory, getting close to the 128MB on log on. My whole game freezes for about 5 seconds as it initializes shop sales check. I really love this add-on, but it 's starting to become too much I think. I wish there were settings to turn off to help. I'm only in 2 guilds, and only one is a trade guild. I'm sure those in more guilds have higher memory hits on log in.
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have my memory limit set to 512MB with no problem. Look at your usage, and increase to make it relative to your usage iteratively and you should be OK.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • DHBM
    DHBM
    i have my Max LUA set to 1024, no issues on my end with MM and AGS, even with 38 other addons ticking in the background.
  • ThePonzzz
    ThePonzzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just as a reference, in case anyone searches this and reads about it. 1.6.10 seemed to have fixed it.
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone in this post!
    My "LUA error message" from the 'master merchant add-on that has always popped up after about 10 mins has now been fixed.
    I checked my usage and it was on about 59.9mb
    I then changed from 64mb, to 128mb. And i have not seen an error since.
    After this change the usage is usually in the 50's or 60's. I have around 10 add-on's in total
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA