The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO:TU and Windows 10 Compatibility: Official confirmation?

GTech_1
GTech_1
✭✭✭✭
Windows 10 officially rolls out on July 29th (4 days from now).
Could we get an official confirmation on ESO:TU's compatibility with Windows 10?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or @ZOS_JasonLeavey
Would one of you fine folks ask one of your support admins to pop in here for a quick answer please?

Thanks,
~GTech_1
  • lifefrombelowb14_ESO
    There have been a few threads on this: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/170779/will-eso-fully-support-windows-10-in-the-future

Nothing official from ZOS as I'm sure they won't know until the actual release (RCs are usually buggy).

Seems most people are running it fine. The end of August release and the PTS going up next week might be to give them time to address problems as I'm sure come Wednesday more than a few people will be installing it.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nobody can and will know before the official release of windows 10. Even then it will take time till it will be officially supported. At first it is a best effort support.

The official stance will likely be the same as millions of company's around the world:
    "We can't predict wether it will work or not based on a beta version. We will be giving best effort support as soon as windows 10 launches. We can not garantee it is working wihtout issues but at the moment we don't expect serious issues and if they do arise we will do our best to solve them"

Basically it is saying a lot of nothing and the reason is that they just can't garantee it before hand. If you can't live with that, I strongly suggest to stay away from windows 10 for the first few months.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU