Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Ps4/NA]Can anyone craft legendary torug's dual swords?

CptPho
CptPho
Looking for nirnhorn, legendary and vr14 please, send me a message @CptPho
Edited by CptPho on July 26, 2015 3:01AM
The lonely gamer.
  • CptPho
    CptPho
    Bump
    The lonely gamer.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    not anyone, only those with the necessary skills

... and apparently these threads will be locked because sadly ZO does not approve, shame as there should be a Trade thread as well.
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    not anyone, only those with the necessary skills

... and apparently these threads will be locked because sadly ZO does not approve, shame as there should be a Trade thread as well.

Yep, there should.
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • CptPho
    CptPho
    Looking for someone who has the skills and materials at the moment. This thread shouldn't be locked I'm not trading simply finding a blacksmith. I don't know how to reply to comment through my phone sorry.
    The lonely gamer.
  • CptPho
    CptPho
    Bump
    The lonely gamer.
  • CptPho
    CptPho
    Bump
    The lonely gamer.
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You will probably have better luck with this by joining a guild. Even if you aren't interested in group content, joining a trade guild is beneficial for obtaining items and selling extra things you may have no need for. In my experience, your guildmates are often willing to craft things for you at no charge, especially if you provide the materials.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 23, 2015 2:27AM
  • CptPho
    CptPho
    In a few already and contacted everyone who crafts, no results. Thank you for the reply though.
    The lonely gamer.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Given you don't have a response yet, do you have the materials ?

I can craft but but not nirhoned ? PSN message me, same as forum name
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    You never did mention the level you wanted the daggers to be? Are you wanting high level VR? Or just level 40?

I can craft up to VR6 daggers with sharpened (do not have nirnhorn researched). I also dont'' have the materials to make it legendary.

I do know my guild mate is a level 50 blacksmith and could probably do all that you ask. If you want to know the details about the Guild and how to join, just PM me.
  • CptPho
    CptPho
    Bump
    The lonely gamer.