Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC looking for WW Bite

Pistolera_ESO
Pistolera_ESO
✭✭✭
Sorry couldn't find the mega thread for PC players so... If anyone is will to give me a Werewolf bite that would be very much appreciated! My characters name is Walks-in-Snow I'm in The Rift - Ebonheart Pact.

And mods if you lock please refer me to a thread that isn't locked, it seems I only find those.

I have bites in all factions.
Edited by Pistolera_ESO on August 4, 2015 1:30AM
-Guildies-
Tyrs Paladium
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for a bite in EB. Wish it was easier to tell when it's a full moon. But with how hard it is to get the spawns and then the trolls. idk If you would like to trade I have a bite up for DC.
    Edited by Pistolera_ESO on August 4, 2015 1:30AM
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Offer still open.
    Edited by Pistolera_ESO on August 4, 2015 1:31AM
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium