The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Experienced RPer looking for Medium/Heavy-RP Guild, EU, EP

NazMajeed
NazMajeed
Soul Shriven
Hi all,

Been game and server hopping for a while, looking for a home for RP. Am not entirely alien to ES lore, though rusty, and am looking to play a Nightblade - probably in the "ranger" mould. I currently have an idea for his history/story, but very open to tweaking, depending on circumstances.

Will likely join with a partner, who is playing a more magic-oriented character, with our stories possibly intertwined.

Not really looking for 100% Chaotic Evil kind of groups, though at the same time not so much interested in 100% Lawful Good either, unless either one is very well run and has an interesting and compelling slant.

English speaking, based in the Middle East, with the ability and idea to be on everyday.
  • Thron
    Thron
    Heyas! I dont know much about EU EP guilds, but theres a whole forum full of them over on http://www.teso-rp.com/
  • Flexar
    Flexar
    ✭✭✭
    A better link would be to the Ebonheart RP forums, since most of EU EP's community doesn't use TESO-RP much, if at all. Ebonheart RP is the OOC community guild for EU EP and has no IC presence whatsoever, but it helps us to organise events and just to get RPers together in general. If you want an invitation, give any of the officers listed a prod.

I don't think any of the guilds are 100% good, evil, lawful or chaotic, but I can say with certainty that my guild, The Golden Flame, isn't. Like all good daedra hunters, we do good work, but we do it in rather questionable ways. Again, just prod one of the officers if you want an invitation.
    Edited by Flexar on February 18, 2015 1:43PM
  • Feranth
    Feranth
    ✭✭
    Yep, just check out our website or poke me or Flexar in-game. My handle and character name can be found in my signature below.