Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quest List?

TheDemonlord
Is there a way to find out what quests i have done and what quests i haven't done? I checked the quest log, but it said i had done all the quests, but i later found out there was another quest i hadn't done. Is there a way to get a complete list of quests available, that states which ones are complete and which ones are not? I am playing ESO on the PS4
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sadly no at this time there is no means to track completed quests outside of the use of addons or keeping a pen and paper list. No idea if they'll ever add one but I wish they would.
    Edited by Fruitmass on July 25, 2015 5:38AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    None the achievements for doing X number of quests in zone require that you complete all of the quests the zone contains.

You can always try googling a list of quests in each zone and hope that they are correct. I am a completionist myself, so I understand the frustration. Good luck!
  • TheDemonlord
    Damn... I want to get everything I can out of this game, but with no way to check what quests I have done, then it would be kinda pointless to check google for a list of quests. I guess I could give it a shot anyways... I hope they do something about this soon.
  • Xulienne
    Xulienne
    I found it a little helpful that you can hover over an area on your map (say, a symbol of a castle for instance) and it will either say "you helped so and so do such and such" indicating that you have finished the quest or it might give you an instruction of what you are supposed to do next, indicating that you still need to complete something in that area. It works for side quests NPC's have given you too, only with the black arrow symbol.

I just ended up doing a quick ride through each quadrant on my map, talked to all the NPC's I could to pick up the side quests and get the black arrow.

Also, under achievements it will at least tell you if you have completed enough quests to earn the achievement for "completing" an area.