The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Can't log into game or get to account/help/support.elderscrolls.com

Icy
Icy
✭✭✭✭
It was fine about 5 hours ago, but now when I'm trying to log in (to US PC/Mac server) I get error 201. When I click on help, I get a problem loading page. Same problem loading page for account and support as well. When I start the launcher it says "unable to download patch manifest" then tries to update both main and PTS.

Any ideas?
Edited by Icy on July 25, 2015 9:59AM
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, all seems good now. But that was very odd.

Nope. I can get to the *.elderscrolls.com sites again, and the launcher has sorted itself out and can see realm status, but I still get a 201 error when trying to log in.

Following instructions at https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2006/kw/Error Code 201 (which I can now access) I see that I can check for updates on PTS (and get a patch manifest error) but the main server only had the "settings" option to start with, then it eventually showed up (and then gets a patch manifest error as well).

I've reset my router and rebooted, as well as running an ipconfig /flushdns
    Edited by Icy on July 25, 2015 10:17AM
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    It worked eventually after a repair.