Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mount/third person camera glitch? help needed

Chief40123
Chief40123
Soul Shriven
So I recently bought a mount. When I got on I tapped the down arrow key just to see what would happen. The camera zoomed out but I didn't really think a lot of it. However when I got off my mount, and was in third person, the camera was still the same. Therefore imagine the camera view you have while you are on your mount except in regular walking third person. It is stuck there, when I tried to change it in the settings it only moved forward/backward from the angle position, not from the regular view which it should have been moving from.

I have tried logging out and then back on and that did not even work. This is making my third person experience unenjoyable, I do not mind first person but I prefer third. If anyone has an idea on a fix I would be really grateful.
Edited by Chief40123 on July 25, 2015 2:26AM
  • Rev Rielle
    Rev Rielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are still having problems:
    It sounds like you may have some wonky keybindings perhaps? Though it seems you may have looked into that already. Perhaps it is some problem with your mount/dismount and it's glitched somewhat. You could try travelling somewhere where you will automatically be dismounted (e.g. a dungeon) to see if that may help you.
    If you can be anything, be kind.