Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't toggle off my Overload Ultimate on Xbox One! How do I?

Fareed_Fire-Eater
Fareed_Fire-Eater
Soul Shriven
I cannot toggle off my Overload Ultimate Ability in Storm Calling for Sorcerer. How do I toggle it off on Xbox One?
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    @Fareed_Fire-Eater The same way you activated it--just hit it again. On PS4, L1+R1 toggles Overload on and off, so hit the equivalents to those buttons on your XBOX controller. I'm unfamiliar with XBOX, but if I'm not mistaken, that would be "LB+RB" (assuming you use the default control layout).
    Edited by Sandshark95 on July 24, 2015 9:33PM
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    It sometimes wont toggle for myself, going to delete my pesky sorc..
    PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose if all else fails, you could toggle it off for good by switching to Storm Atronach. ;)