Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DK shield

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
I am able to morph obsidian shield and not sure which one I should go for. Igneous shield or fragmented shield?
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    It depends on what your role is and what you want the shield to do. Are you a DPS that just needs a little damage mitigation and finds the Fragmented morph's ability to also deal a little damage appealing? Or would you prefer a larger shield that also buffs your healing for those "Oh, *Bleep*!" moments?

If you're a Tank, then hands-down go for Igneous. Even if you're a DPS, Igneous is hard to pass up, especially if you also have Dragon Blood slotted on your bar. Igneous and Dragon Blood, plus the healing passives from the Draconic Power tree, are an excellent combination that should really up your survivability in any case. I personally have never used Fragmented, so I can't comment on its effectiveness or whether the added damage effect is worth it.
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. Ill have to choose one and they both seem pretty cool.