Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire/Werewolf/Daedra Hunter Build.

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
I'm really struggling to create a build, I'm completely blank. I would preferably want to be a templar, as I think that is aesthetically most suiting, and I already have a DK and NB. I would prefer to be stamina based and an imperial. Fairly into 1h+S at the minute. Armor types are a blur too. I do like the fighter's guild abilities too.
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone?
  • DrunkenGryffinInn
    Imperial is a great class for sword and shield. You also get some nice buffs that help for melee. I would definitely use heavy armor and use it as a tank/healer. My Templar which has seen limited use mostly uses skills which require magika. I would suggest leaning towards which ever attribute your skill line most uses.
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    Any suggestions? I'm now leaning more to a cool nightblade esque hunter now.
  • TidBit
    TidBit
    Honestly, it's hard finding an answer about builds. I've spent hours on end and tbh I enjoy this build:

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/2-0-the-cutthroat-dwbow-melee-stamina-pvp/

This build is amazing for close up combat and I've enjoyed the bow aspect of it. This is what I'd recommend for both bow and duel wield. I also like the werewolf attributes with it. That's my opinion.
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina Templar, huh? Excellent choice. I have one of these myself and love it.

Definitely pick up Werewolf for the stamina regeneration. There's simply no reason not to. WW isn't a bad ultimate for DPSing either. "Vampire" and "stamina build" don't really belong together, neither do "vampire" and "tank". As for main armor type, you'll likely either go mostly medium (if you're primarily interested in DPS) or mostly heavy (if you want to be a Tank, though it's possible to still be fairly tanky in medium). Also, if you do go for the DPS role, you definitely want to pick up either 2h or DW; 1h/Shield is great for tanking, but that's about it.