Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grinding veteran ranks

jamielannister54
How long does it take to grind one veteran rank? Can it be done in a day?
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    Can be done in an hour if you know the spots.
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    I really shouldn't post this seeing how I'm not V7 yet but at the same time I really don't care, the place is always crowded anyways.

Massive exp for dagger fall players.
    V1 - V8.
    V7 if your good enough to kill V11 swarms.

Yellow circle is where the mobs are, green circle is where a stationary merchant is for selling junk and repairing gear quickly. There's also another merchant walking around that area.
    dw6hhw.jpg

Map: Greenshade
    2vjc5s9.jpg

slmec2.jpg
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • jamielannister54
    Where is the spot for veteran 1?
  • jamielannister54
    For the daggerfall covenant so in the Alfredo dominion zones
  • jamielannister54
    *aldmeri
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    It's only possible to get to after you've done the main quest. Dagger Fall players get to visit AD with vet rank creatures. The spot I'm mentioning is hands down the best area period for V1-V7.
    Edited by Atlaz on July 24, 2015 2:57PM
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    It's going to be insanely annoying if that stupid V3 area is still the best exp possible.
    5l46eo.jpg

a0dnq9.jpg
    2ai3nme.jpg
    Edited by Atlaz on July 24, 2015 3:06PM
  • xerasia
    xerasia
    ✭✭✭

TAKE ME TO THE ALFREDO ZONE IMMEDIATELY.
    Xerasia - Bosmer Magicka Templar | NA EP
    Galasha - Orc Stamina Dragonknight | NA EP
    Haileigha - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | NA EP
    Zaxaria - lvl 21 Argonian I don't even know what to do with this one Nightblade | NA EP
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭

xerasia wrote: »

TAKE ME TO THE ALFREDO ZONE IMMEDIATELY.

Lol <3