Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

what are the best grinding areas for ebonehart pact from vr 3?

Pugnado
Pugnado
Hi I just want to know the best grinding areas for ebonhart pact from vr 3? anyone got a map for the zones? i'd appreciate it
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People don't like sharing their grinding spots here because ZOS likes nerfing them to Oblivion as soon as they discover them, so it's unlikely you'll find an answer here.

One spot everyone knows about and ZOS isn't nerfing so far is Cyrodiil delves, some of them give great xp. They do have the downside of, well, being in Cyrodiil though, also being pretty tough sometimes.
  • Atlaz
    Atlaz
    ✭✭
    It's really... very stupid.

Exp from level 11s are crap compared to 3s. Seriously I'm not joking when it comes to just straight up grinding. This is comparing Greenshade to Craglorn.
    "Bretons are renowned and talented craftsmen, shrewd merchants, gallant cavaliers, and inventive wizards. They can also be proud and quarrelsome."