Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Justice System Titles?

Lumifer
Lumifer
✭✭
I was wondering if you can get any titles from the justice achievements? ^^

If not, I'd really love to see them added :relieved::wink:
AD EU PC
Filthy Casual
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have some more titles that we can sport, like for Crafting.

However, I got to say that most criminals like to have a low profile and sporting a Title that says Master Thief might not get you invited to too many parties. At least the kind of parties you want to go to.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Lumifer
    Lumifer
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    It would be nice to have some more titles that we can sport, like for Crafting.

However, I got to say that most criminals like to have a low profile and sporting a Title that says Master Thief might not get you invited to too many parties. At least the kind of parties you want to go to.

Aww haha, my redguard pirate would love to go to those parties! xD
    AD EU PC
    Filthy Casual