Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can Some one explain this...

SilverMERK
I was running the quest in willowgrove killing all the atronauchs. they have a decent amount of health and they take a bit to kill them. mind you im vr12. but i see this vr7 running along and one shot each atronauch. He was a DK using critical rush with a greatsword. How the hell do you put out that much damage to one shot those things?
  • six2fall
    six2fall
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably has a bunch of champion points
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crit rush and wrecking blow does some funky damage.
    Edited by Dekkameron on July 23, 2015 10:46PM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • SilverMERK
    what ability causes your weapon to glow blue? The DKs weapon was blue and now a NightBlade with a bow came in and hes one shotting everything adn his bow is glowing blue as well
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The player you are talking about is using Expert Hunter or one of it's morphs (Evil Hunter/Camouflaged Hunter). It's currently bugged and allows you to stack enough weapon damage to pretty much one-shot anything. Unfortunately, many players are using this exploit.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • SilverMERK
    Thanks for the help help guys. Thank you Akavir for your answer. It sucks that they are farming this area i can get my quest done now. Shame people gotta do stuff like this
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    The player you are talking about is using Expert Hunter or one of it's morphs (Evil Hunter/Camouflaged Hunter). It's currently bugged and allows you to stack enough weapon damage to pretty much one-shot anything. Unfortunately, many players are using this exploit.

Its not a bug its ment to do that zos have said so tool tip even says does x amount of damage from stealth not has % chance to. You thinking the abilty is op does not make it bugged and evil hunter does not get the stealth damage so wrong on that too
    Edited by chevalierknight on July 24, 2015 2:34AM
  • SilverMERK
    It is an exploit when i see a DK and a NB running around one shotting things for 5 minutes
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its not a bug its ment to do that zos have said so tool tip even says does x amount of damage from stealth not has % chance to. You thinking the abilty is op does not make it bugged and evil hunter does not get the stealth damage so wrong on that too

You have no idea what you are writing about do you?
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    SilverMERK wrote: »
    It is an exploit when i see a DK and a NB running around one shotting things for 5 minutes

Dk cant oneshot anyone bar some ults on vampire so what are you talking about the abilty does alot of damage to vampire and demons thats the point go play the game spend less time qqing you didnt know about the abilty till you made this topic lol but you're a export now
    Edited by chevalierknight on July 24, 2015 2:48AM
  • SilverMERK
    Im talking about a DK with a glowing blue sword going over to a boss hit it with a light attack and its dead. Just like that, no other abilities just light attack. And all the night blade has to do is just shoot an enemy with a light attack and its dead. These guys arent stealthing before they attack the enemy they are legit running around spamming Camo/Evil hunter and one shotting the mobs
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    No but what ever lol qq till you're blue i guess
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you are saying you are using them yourself? Its ok i guess many people are using exploits and not getting banned so you are safe.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »

So you are saying you are using them yourself? Its ok i guess many people are using exploits and not getting banned so you are safe.

Im magic nightblade and he plays on ps4 i know this because his old posts. I know because iv tested it and read people who have tested ps4 and xb1 didnt have the stacking bugg ported over so qqqqqqqqqqq anyone reading can test it so i dont need to comeback
    Edited by chevalierknight on July 24, 2015 3:12AM
  • SilverMERK
    i know what camo hunter looks like and i know what i saw. there is an exploit here and it has to do with that skill. And its obvious that it has been ported over to consoles because there are ps4 and xbox1 players complaining about it too.
    Edited by SilverMERK on July 24, 2015 4:20AM
  • SilverMERK
  • nilldax
    nilldax
    ✭✭✭
    Atronachs are, i if remember rightly, counted as deadra (15% chance of bonus dmg), thats why he was using morph of Expert Hunter and given passive from it - Major Savagery. Also stacked extreamly high weapon dmg, crit chance (mentioned buff, medium armor, bow) and critical dmg multiplier (NBs passive, mundus stone). Dont forget about possibility of wearing purple+ gear.
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    SilverMERK wrote: »

Good job you just showed hes not 1 shotting and hes using major savagry
    nilldax wrote: »
    Atronachs are, i if remember rightly, counted as deadra (15% chance of bonus dmg), thats why he was using morph of Expert Hunter and given passive from it - Major Savagery. Also stacked extreamly high weapon dmg, crit chance (mentioned buff, medium armor, bow) and critical dmg multiplier (NBs passive, mundus stone). Dont forget about possibility of wearing purple+ gear.

He is but op prop dont even know any what that means not like he made this topic asking what the blue glow is he an export now
    Edited by chevalierknight on July 24, 2015 4:19PM