Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafted Exploration Gear

atayl
atayl
Soul Shriven
Hello!

I'm currently producing 9 piece, crafted gear sets with the exploration trait (8 pieces exploration, training trait on weapon)

Having a "bound" set means each character on your account is able to use it, and I trade out my own epic 72% bonus exploration set between my characters more frequently than I'd like to admit. If you can't decide on a class, plan on playing all 4 classes, or all three factions... I see having a set as a good investment, and I'm obviously biased! BUT If you have ever deleted and rerolled a level 24 nightblade because you didn't like "Voice D" as a Khajiit you KNOW the struggle.

If you are "alt"-crazy like me, or new to the game, having a dedicated crafting character is a luxury. As a service I am offering these sets in white, green, and blue rarity for new players or all of my fellow indecisive character swappers. Bypassing side quests, collecting lore books, dolmens, sky shards and being able to explore at my leisure makes a difference to me. What do you think?

I am hoping for feedback on this thread, or in game @atayl - please read through the information on the set and let me know:

- How would value a set of this gear?
- Are there any specific gear issues you see with the sets I created?
- If you could have the 72% exploration bonus of an epic set, would you even want to use it?

Currently available:
Exploration:
- 5 Pieces Whitestrake’s Rebellion (5 piece armor shield bonus)
- 4 Pieces Death’s Wind
- Training trait on one handed weapon

[Basic] Normal Quality (White) - 1800g OR 150 Raw Materials
- 48% Bonus Exploration Experience
- 1,100 Armor

[Basic] Fine Quality (Green) - 3200g
+ 56% Bonus Exploration Experience
+ 1,500 Armor
+ Enchantments

[Basic] Rare Quality (Blue) - 8000g
++ 64% Bonus Exploration Experience
++ 1,800 Armor
+ Enchantments

(72% only by special request)
  • JSUPP
    JSUPP
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to buy a basic set of armor for a level 16 character.