The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Looking for EU AD RP

HaldaAinur
HaldaAinur
✭✭✭
Have a character I'd like to use on there, but as of currently the AD EU guild is pretty dead.

For those interested to sum it up in brief, the character I'm looking to use is a rich altmer widow, who took up arms when realizing that because of her wealth she and her family were a target for thugs. Her husband was killed by her sister, in hopes of stopping the eldest female daughter from certainly inheriting the family's fortune when the heads of the family passed away. She is currently serving a sentence for murder and will probably face the death penalty.

Plot wise as to where the RP will go, I don't have a particular one set in mind just yet but I hope to plot in game and go from there. Feel free to quote me here or message me in game. :)
Edited by HaldaAinur on July 23, 2015 11:52AM
  • GingeNextDoor
    GingeNextDoor
    Soul Shriven
    Our guild could potentially help you out as we seek to roleplay some more, shoot me an in game message @GingeNextDoor and we'll sort the details
    Options
  • HaldaAinur
    HaldaAinur
    ✭✭✭
    Will do, thanks!

Also, if you know of any cross faction guilds, I'm all ears. :)
    Options