Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mages guild skill line

byCrux
byCrux
✭✭
Is there anyway to level up the mages guild skill line without collecting those purple/blue lore books, im trying to get meteor but it's taking forever and I'm only on level 6
Xbox NA
  • TechnicalGeezer
    No. You need to collect the lore books.
    I would advise to level up before you start getting the mage skill line up as the lore books are scattered all over the god damn place.
    Not as Technical as you may think.
    You don't die for your country, you let the other bast*rd die for his.
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    Yeah that's the thing.. I'm vet 9
    Xbox NA
  • TechnicalGeezer
    SmokeGod wrote: »
    Yeah that's the thing.. I'm vet 9

Ohh.
    You just said "level 9" and I thought you meant literally level 9 not veteran level.
    You could probably collect all the lore books at that level, just ensure that you're in your last alliance area. (You have the three factions and once you've completed your faction you get sent to the other two, whatever the last one is make sure you're able to get to it).

It will just be time consuming.

EDIT: Ignore my level things, I read your original post wrong, sorry. Where you put "level 6" I thought your level. Don't judge, it's early. Lol
    Edited by TechnicalGeezer on July 24, 2015 10:04AM
    Not as Technical as you may think.
    You don't die for your country, you let the other bast*rd die for his.
  • byCrux
    byCrux
    ✭✭
    I fell you bro lmao, and thanks for letting me know.
    Xbox NA