Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil buffs

Brightxdawn
Brightxdawn
✭✭✭
Do you have to join a certain campaign to get the buffs when you are outside of cyrodiil? I managed to get them but they disappeared after a few days while on my main they are always there. I cannot remember which campaign I entered on my main.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order to get the buffs from your home campaign, your alliance has to capture enemy keeps, and also owning enemy scrolls gives a buff. If the enemy retakes their keeps, or they retake their scrolls, you lose the buffs.

There's no need to worry about this anyway, because with the upcoming Imperial City update, PvP buffs will no longer apply outside of Cyrodiil..
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.