Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

seeking azura's star campaign PvP help

jinx209
jinx209
trying to get my veteran rank robes so im seeking a well organized party of people to farm Alliance points. if you'll have me im a veteran rank 1 my username is jinx209 so please invite me to the group if you have a good party in cyrodill
birds of a feather, flock together, than they *** on your car.
  • deathscythe
    deathscythe
    ✭✭
    May want to post what server IE US PC or US PS
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You also might have better luck using the quild recruitment section of the forums (i.e., at the very bottom of forum the homepage) to find a PvP oriented guild that would be more than happy to help you out. Most well organized parties won't be using the Players Helping Players section of the forums. Good luck!
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 23, 2015 7:07PM