Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Flame Atronach Knights - EU - All Alliances Welcome

arthurhawker.ahb16_ESO
Hello,

I am making a recruitment thread on behalf of the Guild Leader as it's a guild made by 4 real life friends so were joint leaders.

Contact PSN:
  • ArthurHawker
  • Scre4mAimFire92

We are a Daggerfall Covenant based guild but were allowing all covenants entrance to this guild as it's a guild made for everyone, no entrance requirement just message here with your PSN so I can invite you, or PM/add me or Scre4mAimFIre92 asking for invite to the guild. Currently a very small guild as we've only just started accepting new members, were a guild full of helpful members and if you're in need of any help whether it be quests, information or even materials such as iron ore etc... we would be happy to help out.

Next we do use a party rather than a guild chat/group chat to communicate but we do also use the group feature in-game, if you would like to be added to either when were online then give either of us a message and we will add you to it.

Thank You for reading hope to see you all soon.

~ ArthurHawker ~