Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ENDGAME MASTER CRAFTER WANTED!

Mageic
Mageic
a/d n/a player here soon to be vr14 looking for a clothier to craft end game gear. i'm not particularly active on the forums so please contact me via xbl my gt is Pharmaceutlc (l = L). any and all help is greatly appreciated thank you for taking interest in advance

p.s i am 50 enchanting perhaps i can help you as well
p.s.s also seeking active vr pve guild
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    don't be in a hurry, it will be not endgame at V14 soon ... farm materials for V16 gear
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Mageic
    Mageic
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    don't be in a hurry, it will be not endgame at V14 soon ... farm materials for V16 gear

yeah no hurry it would just be nice to get in touch with a trustworthy player in advance. as for materials i have a fair amount to put it modestly. thanks for the reply maybe you can direct me to a guild?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mageic wrote: »

yeah no hurry it would just be nice to get in touch with a trustworthy player in advance. as for materials i have a fair amount to put it modestly. thanks for the reply maybe you can direct me to a guild?

What OzJohn is saying is that max rank will be raised to VR16 in a lil over a month. This means that your endgame VR14 gear will be worth nothing. It is better to get a decent set for VR14 (maybe blue quality) and wait till VR16 is introduced to make the much more expensive golden gear.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Mageic
    Mageic
    Ranique wrote: »
    Mageic wrote: »

What OzJohn is saying is that max rank will be raised to VR16 in a lil over a month. This means that your endgame VR14 gear will be worth nothing. It is better to get a decent set for VR14 (maybe blue quality) and wait till VR16 is introduced to make the much more expensive golden gear.

what i meant by fair amount of materials is that i currently have 100+ dreugh wax and about 150+ elegant linings. i'm also aware of the expansion in september but that does not subside the need for a proper set of gear in the meantime. anyways thanks for the reply perhaps you know a crafter?