Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafted Items help!

thomasvaughn21_ESO
Hey there! I am looking for someone to craft me 3 pieces of the light armor magnus set level VR3! I would prefer the robe, boots and gloves but ill take anything yall can give me. They can be grey too I can upgrade them myself I just havent the researched enough traits for them yet.

I am on ebonheart xbox one north american servers. My gamertag is Tomthabom10. message me anytime!

thanks!
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry but it's against the ZOS terms of service to trade on forums, including soliciting items.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    The best way to get help is to find a Guild that has crafters. I am on the PS4 so I can't help. I can direct you to a XBox One Guild, but not sure about the ZOS terms on guild recruiting, so PM me if you want to know about the XBox One guild.

• VoidBlue
    VoidBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    Sorry but it's against the ZOS terms of service to trade on forums, including soliciting items.

LOL! cant ask in game because there is no text chat. so i guess OP is just gonna have to suffer and wait until they get the traits to make that armor they wanted.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    VoidBlue wrote: »

LOL! cant ask in game because there is no text chat. so i guess OP is just gonna have to suffer and wait until they get the traits to make that armor they wanted.

the guild will have a guild voice chat option

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »
    VoidBlue wrote: »

the guild will have a guild voice chat option

I am in 2 different guilds and they both use the "all members" guild chat options. Also I have been at crafting stations with the area chat on and hear request for armor quite often. That is another way, it might take a while to find somebody to do it for you and will probably cost you in game money, but it is doable.
  • Sylas_Dro'Sakhar
    Just stirring the pot, but the "no trading/selling" rule around here is silly. The lifeblood of any good MMORPG is its community, and the developers should welcome any and all modes of community-building. Don't want trading/selling littering up the other forums? Send all trade/sell threads to their own room. It's a joke to be told not to ask for help with crafting something here. "Players helping Players" and all....