Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

-/+ 6 Leveling rule

ThretZ-92
ThretZ-92
Hey everyone, I know about the -/+ 6 levels rules for levels 1-50, does the same apply for veteran rank? I'm currently veteran 2 and I went over to Bangkorai which has a lot of veteran 5 undead enemies. Perfect for farming a high level area whilst trying to level up my fighters guild skill 'Evil Hunter" & "Dawnbreaker".
A player from my guild told me that for veterans even if I fight veteran 5 enemies, I would still get the same amount of Veteran points from a veteran 2 enemies.
Just want to verify if this is true?
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it does
  • ThretZ-92
    ThretZ-92
    Ok thanks
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the reason you can still see VR14s slaughtering VR10s in the last Gold zones.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Technically, even when you hit VR ranks, you are still level 50. Even at VR14 you still get XP from killing mobs level 46+
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • Lordklinger
    So I can run dungeons with my buddy that is a 46 and still recieve drops, at his lvl, even if I'm a VR3? I understand why they implimented the level difference, but it's frustrating that I don't receive anything when I do those dungeons.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I can run dungeons with my buddy that is a 46 and still recieve drops, at his lvl, even if I'm a VR3? I understand why they implimented the level difference, but it's frustrating that I don't receive anything when I do those dungeons.

I'm not sure about level 46, but an all veteran group will always get loot/xp no matter the difference, this was actually a more recent change.. So a VR1, VR2 and two VR14's can do a dungeon together and everyone gets loot/xp (of course, the loot is the same level as the dungeon though)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord