Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

rank one

mia_pow
mia_pow
✭✭
When my character earned the champion option, was there supposed to be a point with rank veteran rank one or does just getting rank one only open up the champion menu. After obtaining veteran one, I didnt receive any point to distribute.
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    Veteran Rank 1 does not come with a champion point. You will still need to earn your first point. VR one only opens the menu and shows the champion point XP bar (below normal XP)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It just opens up the menu. Now that you're VR1 any XP that you earn will also give you progression towards champion points, but you don't get any CP to start off with. It should take you 100,000 XP after you hit VR1 to earn your first CP (it takes 400,000 XP to earn each CP, but you should start off enlightened, and while you're enlightened each XP counts quadruple towards earning CP - you get enough enlightenment each day to earn a single CP at this increased rate).
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • mia_pow
    mia_pow
    ✭✭
    Oh ok thanks for the response, thought maybe it was another glitch.