Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can someone help me please?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
i have the ability magelight and am trying to morph it .. to inner light it is level iv now but theres no option to morph it is it bugged?
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finish lvl 4 for the base skill and you'll get the option to morph.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has it gained enough XP to basically look like it should roll over to Level 5 if it could? The experience bar for the power needs to be full once it gets to Level 4 before you can morph it.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Thelon wrote: »

oh ;o its at the beginning of iv :| i thought once it hit iv it was supposed to moprh
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Aett_Thorn wrote: »
    Has it gained enough XP to basically look like it should roll over to Level 5 if it could? The experience bar for the power needs to be full once it gets to Level 4 before you can morph it.

no its at the begginning of iv ;o
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thelon wrote: »

oh ;o its at the beginning of iv :| i thought once it hit iv it was supposed to moprh

You will know it's Morphable when you look at your skills window and see a Triad looking thing next to the skill name. There is also an in game message that flashes on your screen but it is easy to miss.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like everyone has said, abilities can be morphed when you have maxed rank IV for that skill. If a morph option is not indicated, it's because you need more xp in that skill, or if it is maxed but you don't have any skill points available.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche