The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Unable to connect to servers..."

Infinite12
Infinite12
✭✭✭✭
Unable to connect to servers please make sure you have a valid internet connection. I've gotten this 3 times in the last 20 minutes and the game froze once for me. This server maintenance has seems to make my game worse.
[GT: INFINITE12] XB1 I NA I DC PRIMARILY I
My Characters
Ragnhild VR16 Nord DK I 2h/Bow (PVP) or 2h/Dual Wield (PVE)
Nakothre VR7 Khajiit I Dual Wield/2H (PVP)
Infinitesmo VR16 Imperial NB I 2h/Bow (PVP)

Tip: If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in a ninja's face
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just lost connection AGAIN. I played all day yesterday, before, during and after the server maintenance and didn't get booted once. Now I'm being booted constantly
    Edited by Infinite12 on June 30, 2015 7:00PM
    My Characters

• g33n0
    g33n0
    I thought that the maintenance this morning was suppose to fix this issue. Just happened to me again.
  • Redguard77
    Redguard77
    Soul Shriven
    Happened to me once so far, thankfully hasn't since. I wonder why it did that?
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got online 5 minutes ago and just got booted. Whatever these guys are doing to their servers, it's a step backwards for me. The disconnecting is getting worse and worse now over the past 2 days.
    My Characters

• oXb3
    oXb3
    ✭✭✭
    Infinite12 wrote: »
    Unable to connect to servers please make sure you have a valid internet connection. I've gotten this 3 times in the last 20 minutes and the game froze once for me. This server maintenance has seems to make my game worse.

This was not due to ZOS...Xbox Live Core Services were down yesterday for awhile. Even after they brought them back online it was a little while after that we finally got full functionality.
    Elder Scrolls is my second home.
    Xbox One/Steam: oXb3
    twitter
  • Infinite12
    Infinite12
    ✭✭✭✭
    oXb3 wrote: »
    Infinite12 wrote: »

This was not due to ZOS...Xbox Live Core Services were down yesterday for awhile. Even after they brought them back online it was a little while after that we finally got full functionality.

Xbox servers went down yesterday. My post is from Tuesday.

Edited by Infinite12 on July 2, 2015 11:53PM
    My Characters

• jamespyro7
    jamespyro7
    Soul Shriven
    Exactly an ZOS arn't saying anything about it they've just said they'd look into it. My eso won't even let me on it'll just load my character for like 5 mins before kicking me to the main screen. My Internet is fiNE my nat type is open everything says it's all good on the network settings yet eso is the only game that won't work for me
  • yishles
    yishles
    Soul Shriven
    i've had this for about two weeks

support says make sure everything is plugged in and switched on and two tickets saying contact MS/xbox.

clearly a zm problem after one of the patches that they dont want to do *** about. just send you replies implying you're stupid or to ask someone else.

nice to know they're grateful for my purchase and subscription money
  • Chris_Maliwaukiub17_ESO
    sorry to tell you guys but support doesn't give a sh*t. I've talked with them quite a bit and they will just tell you go talk to your ISP or xbox because they have no idea wtf is going on.