The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking to Join up with an RP guild (RP Noob)

Azurulia
Azurulia
✭✭✭
So I've never really been too interested in RP before, however I bumped into a group the other day and it looked pretty fun. I can't say I've ever joined a RP group in a game, but I want to give it a shot. So I'm looking for an active RP guild.

While I lack RP experience, I am a would-be writer and literary editor who specializes in characters and character interactions, so shouldn't be at all difficult for me to pick up.

So if anyone has some info to toss my way about their guilds or guilds they know, that would be cool. I appreciate it.
Criminal Scum:
50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you on PC or console? Server? I suggest you ask for an OOC rp guild. Some old folks there know all type of rp guilds and will recommend you one suit your style.
  • CannibalTreeHippies
    If you're on Xbox one, na server, I have a new rp guild.
    "We, the Bosmer do hereby sign this treaty...for we are too full to eat another bite."
  • Azurulia
    Azurulia
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, I should probably note that I am on pc. lol
    Criminal Scum:
    50 Breton Templar Healer: Olivine Azshara | 42 Orc Dragonknight Tank: Olivine Claremont | 50 Kahjiit Safe Cracker: Cracks-The-Safes | 50 Kahjiit Serial Killer: Cereal-The-Killer <Current Bounty: 1,231,318 gold>

"Whoever said crime doesn't pay clearly hasn't met Azu." -@Sloris
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there! Not sure what kind of RP you are looking for. Knowing your faction and server will also help. If you're in NA/DC feel free to give us a visit at House Gawad Du and say hi!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• ZA21
    ZA21
    Soul Shriven
    Hail! Mail @ZA21 if you'd like to join a fictional order: The Order of the Nevarii (EP).
    "The best techniques are passed on by the survivors..."
    Gaiden Shinji, Blademaster, First Era 947