Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stealing weapons/armor in Ebonhart Pact

Dreadbayne
Hi there!

I'm trying to find good placed to steal light and medium armor to level my clothier. Have you found locations abundant merchant stalls and armory's with poor security? A lowly sticky fingered scorcerer needs your help!
  • SeaNBeGoNe
    Stop stealing theif !
    If interested in joining - Gamemasters
    140+ PvE/PvP/Trading Guild
    1 Current Event Going
    GT: SeaNBeGoNe
  • ZOS_MaryB
    Redirected to correct forum
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base

Staff Post
  • Dreadbayne
    Lol thanks for the moral advice SeaNBeGoNe. I've limited it only to items fences are only interested in, as well as light/medium armor...

So, I found an armor set I can steal in the clothier crafting section in Stonefalls (first main city), has anyone found a better place?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you just looking for general stolen goods to fence, or after the achievement?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SeaNBeGoNe
    I assume hes looking for them to level up his clothing. Like if you wear medium armor while killing things it levels it up?
    Like places there are that you are able to steal good stuff to wear.
    Maybe im wrong though but your welcome for the advice lol if you end up finding a really good place lmk
    1 Current Event Going
  • Dreadbayne
    I'll be on the lookout! Btw SeaN, is your guild leveling friendly? I'm only lvl 30 on my Dragon Knight but having a friendly guild that's ok with a lowbie in their ranks to socialize and grow with, I would certainly be down!
  • SeaNBeGoNe
    Yeah for sure all are welcome and i have a char same lvl ill play with.

Just post here for me with GT :smile:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/189824/gamemasters-250-members-growing-fast-active-guild-trader?new=1
    1 Current Event Going
  • SeaNBeGoNe
    I tried to invite ya but thats not your GT so next time whenever you get on just post your GT and invite ya dude!
    1 Current Event Going
  • Dreadbayne
    My GT is Fallenscythe. I'll see you around!
  • Darkrosesus
    Darkrosesus
    ✭✭
    All I do is keep stealing & checking baskets & crates from the same shops about Stonefalls steal, deconstruct and once you leave the area or go into the fence spot the shops re-set the stock.
  • Aerathnor
    Aerathnor
    ✭✭
    The shops in Storm hold are pretty easy marks.
  • Dreadbayne
    Thanks guys for all your advice! I've found that Davon's Watch (Stonefalls) is probably the best place. There are weapons and armor by the crafting stations, and along the path to the guild traders and to the merchant market there are about 25 weapons and 15 pieces of armor that are rather easily stolen. Definitely a recommendation.

I just got to eastmarch (lvl 38, I'm taking the long road doing all quests in the areas) and I have noticed several stalls. Maybe a good choice too.
  • KamikazeTMX
    Rivenspire in vet rank is way better the city with the crafting stores and bank. mostly advanced or master chests for green and higher items :).
  • YourDugsBalls
    It just depends on what tier you're looking for my brother, I use davons watch for iron when I first start a build and usually that can carry me through till the veteran stuff as I can get enough items from power training combat to break down.

Take a look at this guide below -
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/197718/crescent-moon-clan-ebonheart-pact-any-level-vampire-werewolf-clan#latest

When your full head to the nearest town and destroy away
    Veteran Rank 6 Knightblade - Dark Elf (Tank/2h Switch)
    Veteran Rank 1 Templar - Nord (Melee/Heal Tank)

Crescent Moon Clan
    Guild Rank: Alpha
    Click here for our recruitment thread
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/197718/crescent-moon-clan-ebonheart-pact-any-level-vampire-werewolf-clan#latest

Add me on PS4 : YourDugsBalls
  • YourDugsBalls
    My mistake ignore that completely an edit button would be nice use this one brother :lol:

https://rakashieso.wordpress.com/2014/04/13/complete-ebonheart-1-50-power-leveling-guide/
    Veteran Rank 6 Knightblade - Dark Elf (Tank/2h Switch)
    Veteran Rank 1 Templar - Nord (Melee/Heal Tank)

Crescent Moon Clan
    Guild Rank: Alpha
    Click here for our recruitment thread

Add me on PS4 : YourDugsBalls
  • EddieHavok
    It may need to go without saying but I'll say it anyways. For every new zone you go to it will have gear of the higher levels which will net more IP upon destruction. So as soon as you get to the new zone its worth it to find a new loot run that might get you a few less pieces than your favorite Davon's watch run, but I'm betting the higher level gear will always make this loads quicker, not to mention it feels like I get better fence gear (blue and green level) from the random desks and nightstands. I'm currently in Eastmarch (lvl 35ish zone), and I have a nice 20 minute run that seems to be pretty good to me, but I have been caught more there than some of the other cities.
    LFG/PS4/NA/EP/SorcV4