Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bleakrock Question

Caspur
Caspur
✭✭✭
After you finish the "The Missing of Bleakrock" quest do all of the villagers disappear? I want to know because I like the close set-up of all of the crafting stations and bank and I was wondering if the merchants and banker will disappear, mostly.
A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground.
  • DrunkenGryffinInn
    Yes, they all go away.
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are other convenient locations in EP besides Bleakrock before the "change".
    shades.gif
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I specifically avoided finishing Bleakrock for this exact reason @Caspur , fortunately the next place you go to Dhalmora has an all in one place as well, it's only missing a cookfire which can be found further down the beach so no tables or banks are through a loading screen.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."
  • fractalknight
    fractalknight
    ✭✭
    Dahlmora in Bal Foyen has a lot of merchants in one building. The only thing missing is a cooking fire.
    Edited by fractalknight on July 22, 2015 2:58PM
    Tarkus Aquila - Imperial Templar
    Klaaz - Khajit Nightblade
    Fractiz - Altmer Sorcerer
    Jonsir Vheti - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Kills-With-Grin - Argonian Dragonknight

Myrddin the Mystic - Breton Warden

PS4 ESOTU Adventurer since June 2015