Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are there any good sites that serve as an auction house?

QueenAyrenn
QueenAyrenn
✭✭✭
Just wondering if there are any sites focused on trading, where it's possible to trade with players on a much wider scale than the whole guild thing in-game. Thanks.
"Except the story about the bear. That one's true."

- Queen Ayrenn
  • chaotic4me2
    PSN - BIGGFOT9999 PS4 NA Ebonheart Pact
    50 smithing 5 -6traits
    50 clothing 4-5 traits
    50 woodworking
    50 provisioning
    39 enchanting
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Zenimax has no intention of ever adding a global auction house, or even allowing trading on this forum, I created a multi-platform ESO trading site. I'd appreciate a sign-up, but everyone is more than welcome to post as a guest. We are gaining new members and more traffic every day, mostly from console players. The links are in my signature below. If you can't see my signature, here is the link: ESO Trade
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Http://esotradingpost.uk

It's new but with more people joining should become great

See people wanting stuff already

http://esotradingpost.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9
    Edited by SugaComa on July 22, 2015 5:40PM