The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best ways to get ap..

Sumosomers13
Sumosomers13
Soul Shriven
I'm trying to get enough ap to switch campaigns in new to ESO any tips for farming ap? so any help would be great :-)
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you see an enemy faction sieging one your factions keeps, travel to the keep, kill enemy players and help repair the walls once it has been successfully defended. There are other faster ways, but I get the impression that you aren't all that experienced in PVP, so defending a keep with a few friendlies around is most likely your pace.
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    believe it or not.... I think in a group defending, the quickest AP I've seen comes from dumping BOILING OIL on knuckleheads. In particular inside a tower at a resource with a group dumping on the entryway from the door.

If the enemy is dumb, and yer group is smart it's mega profit in AP... even if you loose the resource.