Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Take the courier's uniform bugged?

brocal
brocal
Soul Shriven
For the last 2 days I've been unable to get the courier's uniform on the Enemy of My Enemy quest. The room is filled with other people stuck as well. Every time you try to pick up the uniform it says "someone else is using that right now."
I've looked around online and see nothing in it.

Is this a new bug?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    brocal wrote: »
    The room is filled with other people stuck as well.
    That's the problem. Too many people there at once.

Is the disguise optional? (Sometimes they are) If so, skip that bit; you'll just have to kill a few more enemies.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't have any issues with it, but there were only a few others there at the same time. Just keep clicking or do something else and return.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • brocal
    brocal
    Soul Shriven
    Worked today.
    Edited by brocal on July 22, 2015 1:07AM