Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blacksmithing Level Stuck

Act_0f_Defiance
Act_0f_Defiance
Soul Shriven
I recently reached Blacksmithing level well 9...but the thing is though is that it is stuck at 8. The bar is up all the way and the XP won't go up any farther. I have crafted and deconstructed enough to probably get me half way to level 10. Please help.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Relog. Sometimes the bars seem to do this, but what is really going on is the server and client are not fully synched up.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Act_0f_Defiance
    Act_0f_Defiance
    Soul Shriven
    I did. Twice. I didn't yield anything different.
  • DrunkenGryffinInn
    Refine, research, deconstruction, and create. Do this repeatedly and you should level normally.
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did. Twice. I didn't yield anything different.

Then try clearing your consoles cache. There are two ways to do this, one is to unplug the unit from power for 30 seconds, then plug it back in. See what happens when you relaunch.

If that does not sort it, then create a customer service ticket and ask them to call you.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Act_0f_Defiance
    Act_0f_Defiance
    Soul Shriven
    Ok will do. Thanks