Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran Rank Leveling Help/Advice!

woojmcd
woojmcd
Im currently Veteran Rank 4 Ebonheart on Xbox one and honestly I don't know how long I can put up with the leveling. I already completed every quest in every zone in both Daggerfall and Ebonheart and now I'm stuck in Aldmeri where the starting level is Vet 6. What can i do to gain more experience? Id rather do quests/farming/overland stuff than dungeons. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and encouraging!
Xbox One
Salidan V14 Templar • Fel Winter V7 Nightblade
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your VR4 and you just started Gold, your skipped a bunch of content. Go back to the Silver and Gold zones and do some quests.

Or, go grind mobs. Overland gives the most Experience.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DrunkenGryffinInn
    Definitely agree with Nestor. You've skipped over stuff in the Ebonheart and Covenant areas. Look in the achievements section under exploration and try to get as many of those achievements completed as possible.

My measuring stick was the "PACT HERO" and "COVENANT HERO" titles which you get for doing all the missions in every zone.
    Xbone NA Ebonheart Pact GT: DrunkenGryffin