Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Loading screens

Grazzt
Grazzt
✭✭✭
Hello everyone !
Some loading screens in this game are really beautiful, and I would really love to use them as wallpapers, but if I "print screen" them, because of the black border up and down I can't get them to full-screen, or in a much lower quality...
Do you know if there is a place where I could download those loading screen in high resolution ?
I tried Goggle but with no luck so far...
Thanks !
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey there, @Grazzt! We're happy to hear you enjoy the loading screen art so much. We have created wallpapers of some of them in the past (and continue to create more.) Is there a specific one you're looking for? Maybe we can create a wallpaper of it in the future. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is so not what I expected from a thread with the title "loading screens". Thank you for making me smile.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha what did you expect Reverb ?
    I have a pretty twisted mind myself but "loading screens" only makes think of ... well, MMO loading screens :p

Dominoid thanks a lot for the link, unfortunately those images are 1680x1050 and I'm 1920x1200 but it should be better than my own print-screens anyway ;)

And Jessica, yes I did download a few wallpapers here, and it seems you added some new ones too, that's great !
    Here are a few ones I really love, if you can turn them into wallpapers that would be awesome :D

pMqZ3SD.png

OKFtX0b.png

Y4vBqYY.png

npNqgDi.png
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grazzt wrote: »
    Ha ha what did you expect Reverb ?

I expected more complaints about the most OP boss in the game, the dreaded "Eternal Load Screen Boss", or even the "Random Load Screen" mini boss.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    Ah yes, I have to fight this boss everytime there is a new patch, so ... I need to get ready for tomorrow :(
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

Oh great! Now I can't choose which one I want!

Thanks for posting this.

...jerk. ;)
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see some of the top downs of the Imperial City as a wallpaper. Can't get the photo to attach but there's a great shot at the end of the 'Arrival' promotional video from launch that shows a top down of the Imperial City through some cloud cover that I would love to see featured as an official wallpaper ... and a lithograph on the Bethesda store but I suppose that's for a different thread :-)

1drv.ms/1Ifyzew
    Edited by Surragard on July 20, 2015 8:28PM
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    Grazzt wrote: »
    Dominoid thanks a lot for the link, unfortunately those images are 1680x1050 and I'm 1920x1200 but it should be better than my own print-screens anyway ;)

I'm quoting myself just to thank Dominoid again because actually, as those images are in PNG, I was able to resize them to 1920x1200 with almost no quality loss B)
    Thanks again for that !