The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 NA which Vet campaigns do each side do well on?

Azalin76
Azalin76
✭✭✭
I know AD has Haderus on lockdown but what about EP? I know DC is non existent on the PS4 campaigns. I'm on the DC side right now and love it but can't stand having any campaigns we do well in.
  • Mister_CT
    Mister_CT
    I play on xbox so honestly I have no idea but check out skull its where all the xbox DC players are at.
    VR4- Imperial Templar
  • Planchard
    Planchard
    ✭✭
    After this first two weeks of launch, I stopped playing ESO on the PS4 and just stuck to the PC version. It's not because it wasn't fun anymore but my cousins just didn't have interest in playing the game anymore.

Last week I logged on the PS4 version since I was tired of dealing with constant lag on the PC version but almost every Vet campaign on the DC side had an empty campaign. The only campaign that was full was Azura's Star and had an almost 200 person queue for it. I tried out Haderus and like you mentioned, it was dominated by AD. After that, I switched my home to Thornblade only to find out it was dominated by EP.

Unfortunately, it seems like DC is the underpopulated faction on PS4 just like it is on PC. I don't play often but due to the lag on PC I might start playing more often on the PS4. I usually run solo but due to being VR14, lower lvls usually follow me around. If you'd like to group up, send me a friend request. PSN is UGotPlanchard
    Planchard - V14 Templar Healer DC Rank 24 (Retired)
    Leggo Mayne- V16 Stamina DK DC Rank 27

MEGA BEST FRIENDS!
    Nemesis

PSN- UGotPlanchard
    Alliance- DC