The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I wanna try roleplaying

MySoulAndMind
MySoulAndMind
Soul Shriven
Im kinda new to roleplaying but would like to try it out. Im playing a dunmer on ebonheart pact right now at lvl 12. Im looking for a dedicated group or guild to rp with. I dont mind starting a new char as long as we stay playing. Oh and im on NA servers on xbox one.
Insanity is the true path to reality.
  • Deathstroke2424
    My guild in the Aldmeri Dominion does roleplay. It is callex the Thalmor of Elsweyr. Being a Khajiit is recommended, but not required.
    If anyone sneaks up on us, I'll smell them coming. Or, I might not. We will see.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check out teso-rp.com/home and you'll learn everythign you ever wanted to know and probably lots of stuff you didn't! LOL But you'll be able to find RP guilds on your server and faction there.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Frozstee
    Frozstee
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooooh thanks Morna, I had only visit that site a few times and did not know about the guild searching ability was there. Who knew I simply had to click on the forums.

Btw MySoulAndMind, if you end up finding a good guild feel free to toss me a message on the xbox, or here, and I'll gladly do the same. Saw you started a new AD character, bout time!

Deathstroke do you have a bit more information on the Thalmor of Elsweyr? I recently made a Khajiit NB who is now by far my favorite to play and a heavily influenced Khajiit guild may be of some interest to him.
    GT: Frozstee = Xbox - NA =
    "Bright Moons, and Sharp Claws my friends." - Zarum