The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 NPK GUILD

CN_Daniel
CN_Daniel
✭✭✭✭
The oldest largest DC pvp guild will also be on PS4.

Join the Family. Message 'DragonKnight Daniel' once it's live for an invite.

~NPK
  • Xariz
    Xariz
    ✭✭
    I just recently joined the DC and will be going to PS4 with my RL buddy. We are both really interested in pvp. Any chance we can get an invite to the guild? @Xariz is my in game name
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do not worry we will be looking at this as the PS4 version launches. Please just mail me your contact info or something similar for an invite.
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    IF you want to PVP for the good guys on PS4, hit me up.

DragonKnight Daniel

~NPK
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep sending tells, messages, etc. We will get everyone added as soon as it launches. You can include your psn in your message to get a friend invite now! This will be tightly organized pvp, our goal is to dominate all!

-NPK
  • Kobaal
    Kobaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be checking it out on PS4 as well. I'll hit you up once its Live.
    Kobaal - VR16 Dragon Knight - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Shadowborn - VR16 NightBlade - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Kobaal Stormborn- VR3 Sorcerer - PC [NA] Azura Star
    Fat Old Templar - lvl 19 Templar - PC [NA] BwB
  • Naivefanboi
    Naivefanboi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thank u!
  • Elhanan
    Elhanan
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for leading up the PS4 branch. I look forward to seeing you in game.
    Edited by Elhanan on June 11, 2015 1:03AM
  • Azalin76
    Azalin76
    ✭✭✭
    What is that status of your guild now that the game has launched? What campaign do you play on?
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    The oldest largest DC pvp guild will also be on PS4.

Join the Family. Message 'DragonKnight Daniel' once it's live for an invite.

~NPK