Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Army of Meridia - abandoned quest but can't find groundskeeper

TaniaSarin
After talking to the grounds keeper and doing the tour of the Hollow city, there was an objective that didn't show up on my map so I abandoned the quest in hopes to pick it up again and restart. But now I cannot find the grounds keeper. When I go back to the portal when you first enter Coldharbour I can see her walking up towards the city but she doesn't appear inside to give me the quest. I have reset game and hard reset xbox, and waited a day to see if it resolves itself, which has worked for other bugs but not this one... Any suggestions?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try looking just inside the south entrance to the city, or outside the front of the Cathedral. Those are her usual locations.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp