Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Werewolf/Vampire Guild Recruitment Invitation

NavonodTheWicked
Dear ESO Players,

My name is Navanod Blackthorn (PSN: OneScareMore) and I want to extend, to you, an invitation to my guild known as, Fangs of Cerberus. I will try to put as much content as possible into this post about my guild and my overall end outcome of it as well. We are promoting an all class, all race, vampire guild and are currently recruiting members of all levels, specifically in the Daggerfall Covenant and on the European Server. Currently, we are at 6 members strong and, definitely, need more members to join us! Also, we are looking into having werewolves into our guild as well, but have yet to have any join the werewolf side. I will make a completely different rank structure if this happens. There are only a few strict guidelines that I must uphold for my guild, but it mostly pertains to the current rank structure, which I will explain:

1. Blood King: Myself, Leader, and Co-Founder of the Fangs of Cerberus
2. Blood Duke: SuperSquidMonkey, Second in Command and Co-Founder
3. Fang Council: Havoc and in desperate need of members. Determines the need for change in the guild and are leaders as well.
4. Night Guard Commander: The best needs a commander to guide them into battle. The Fang Council, Blood Duke, and myself determine the Night Guard Commanders.
5. Night Guard: The best of the best of the guild. Hands down. Determined by recommendation of the Night Guard Commander.
6. Blood Knight: You have proven yourself as a vampire in our guild and continue to excel. 35 to 50.
7. Bloodling: Vampire required. Once at level 30, you will be changed into a vampire by myself or one of our members. If you are already a vampire and are below the required level, it could possibly be waived so you can rank up.
8. Apprentice: Level 20-30.
9. Rogue: Very bottom of the totem pole. Beginning members of ESO, typically through level 1 through 20.

Ranks determine specific things you can do within the guild, which I’ve revamped to be equally fair. There is no cost on joining the guild, but only determination and pride. If you are an avid player of the game, you get promoted quicker and excel through the ranks. This is the current rank structure at this time and could possibly change as we go through the game itself. There is absolutely NO CHARGE to become a vampire of this guild. I refuse to deprive someone of this to enjoy the game itself and I do enjoy the vampire skill tree, as I’m sure, everyone who joins will. Now you might be asking yourself, why am I creating this guild? Bottom line, I want to make a massive army of vampires to tear through campaigns, sweep through high skill level dungeons, be the best and biggest guild out there, and to have fun! I love this game and I want to enjoy it with an amazing guild as well. If you wish to join, add myself, OneScarMore, or SuperSquidMonkey or send us a message on ESO. Send us a message when you send the invite as well, so we know you’re interested. We are currently in the midst of finding a good communication system for overall raids and campaigns. If you have any suggestions, please let me know and we can start using it. Also, we have a website, which is still under construction and I’ve attached the site name below. Thanks guys and I hope to see you soon.

-Navanod

www.guildlaunch.fangsofcerberus.com
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. ~Dante, The Inferno
  • NavonodTheWicked
    Updare: one of the vampires in my guild has now converted to a werewolf and we are making that accessible to everyone.
    Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. ~Dante, The Inferno
  • M0RRITZIK0V
    I'm on Daggerfall EU Interested in grouping with vampires and werewolves and being given the gift.
    PSN - M0RRITZIK0V (O's are ZEROS)
    Character - Ganoes Paran Thanks.
    Main - Solatarius. Woodelf Rogue with his own reasons for fighting.
  • mclovin123
    mclovin123
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join i am nearly veteran 2 and a level 8 vampire and will give free bites if needed

character name is allyssa